...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning...
* hazard types...heavy snow with blowing and drifting.
* Snow accumulations...6 to 12 inches possible. There remains some uncertainty on where the western edge of the heavy snow sets up.
* Timing...snow develops early Monday morning and should slow the morning commute. The brunt of the storm begins later Monday afternoon or evening, then eventually winds down Tuesday morning.
* Impacts...could be a major impact on travel especially Monday night through Tuesday morning, with blowing and drifting snow increasing late Monday and Tuesday.
* Winds...northeast 10 to 15 mph Monday, then becoming north 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph Monday night into Tuesday.
* Temperatures...around the mid 20s Monday, then dropping to the upper teens to lower 20s Monday night into Tuesday.
* Visibilities...as low as one quarter mile at times.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.